I’ve been invited again to be a speaker at the upcoming Property Outlook 2013 Seminar by Freemen. This seminar was held earlier in January 2013, but have been brought back again due to popular demand!
The other speaker at this event which will be held this Saturday, March 23 at Eastin Hotel, is none other than Michael Tan, the renowned property coach and tycoon. For those of you who did not manage to catch us in action together last January, here’s the chance for you to do so this Saturday!
During this seminar, I will be sharing among others, the following topics:
- Advice on how to save taxes on your property investments
- Do you know that the sale of a property attract Income Tax instead of Real Property Gains Tax and how do you minimise that risk?
- Tax-savings tips for the year 2013
- Know where the property market is trending in 2013
- Design your property portfolio size (unique to each individual)
- Learn the fundamentals of property investment
- In the current market, do you BUY TO KEEP or BUY TO FLIP
Date : Saturday, 23 March 2013
Time : 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
Tickets are priced at RM58 each only. Please SMS or call 012-631 2099 to get your tickets! Register your seat here http://bit.ly/
By the way, I have LIMITED FREE TICKETS to this Saturday’s talk! Would you like one of them? If so, this is what you need to do:
- If you haven’t done so, go to my Facebook Page and click ‘like’
- Write this comment on the related post on that page “Yes, I’d love a free ticket!’
Here are some photos from the same seminar held last January:
See you there this coming Saturday!